Empty Job 0 kb ps file when print to file :: update

Baruch Brodersen baruch at technitext.com
Sat Sep 25 10:18:20 PDT 2010

Art,
I downloaded Acrobat updates 7.12, 7.13, and 7.14 directly from Adobe and
installed them manually. It made no difference. the I "upgrade" to a trial
version of Acrobat 9.0. That created other problems that I didn't have the
bandwidth to troubleshoot, so I rolled back the rev to 7.0---all, of course,
to no positive effect.
I am able to generate a PDF directly from Frame, through TimeSavers even,
using the Save As PDF function. So fortunately i still have that option
available for the present.
Baruch

--
B a r u c h   B r o d e r s e n
T e c h n i t e x t   D o c u m e n t a t i o n