Generate report of inconsistent conditional text settings?

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Wed Sep 29 10:41:19 PDT 2010

Hi Yves,

I have been thinking about this since you mentioned it on the other forum. I
was thinking about an Excel spreadsheet, where the first column would be the
document names, the rest would be condition names. Then, each row would list
the document name, and the show/hide setting for each condition. You could
then scan down the columns to see where there are inconsistencies. What are
your thoughts about this format? Thanks.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-659-8267