Virtual Box

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Thu Sep 30 13:16:38 PDT 2010

Hi Scott,

The School of Art and Design at Auckland University of Technology use Virtual Box. I have not had direct experience with it but their comment is that it appears to be fairly stable and does what they require of it. I would think that anything that stands up against marauding students in a university setting can't be too bad.

I am using Parallels too but the recent costs of upgrades has had me thinking along those lines.

Cheers
Alan

--
Alan Litchfield MBus (Hons), MNZCS