Virtual Box

Bernard Gagne bernygagne at rogers.com
Thu Sep 30 14:10:17 PDT 2010

Hi Rick,
You start by running it on OS X, that's how! :-)
I actually run Frame 7.1 and 8 with WinXP in both VMware Fusion and Parallels. I
just got Fusion and I'm trying to compare it to Parallels (which I find very
good, if occasionally sluggish on my MacBook Pro).
I will admit I had never heard of Virtualbox until now and I am intrigued.

Berny Gagne
Independent Technical Writer