overriding table formats

Fred Wersan fwersan at mak.com
Fri Apr 1 10:13:29 PDT 2011

Is there a way to force a table that has had all kinds of format
overruling to pick up the ruling properties of the table definition? I'm
using Frame 8 (structured).

I've tried changing to a different format and then changing back. I've
tried importing the table formats from another doc and saying to
override formats. I've tried creating an empty table and copying the
offending rows into it, but the new table, which looked fine when
created, picks up the ruling overrides.

Thanks.

Fred

--
Fred Wersan
Principal Technical Writer

Old writers never die. They just get edited out.