Freeware RoboHelp Merged CHM Project Tool

Chris Despopoulos despopoulos_chriss at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 11:17:12 PDT 2011

Hi All...

Not necessarily FrameMaker, but obliquely related...

I just posted a little Java app that helps create  alias files and redirect
files when making a merged CHM RoboHelp  project. If you have tried doing this,
then you know what I mean.  It's  got a GUI, and it creates the content of the
master ALI file and the  redirect.htm file automatically. You paste the content
into your files,  and viola.  One good point about copying/pasting the
content...  it never writes  to your file system, so it's pretty safe.

You can find it at:
http://cudspan.net/plugins/

Near  the bottom of the page is a DOWNLOADS list.  Expand the Java Tools
section, and then the RH_RedirectChecker section.  You can download it  from
there, and I posted some light-weight  instructions.  I hope you find it useful!

cud