Announcing Author-it 5.5!

Sharon Burton sharon at anthrobytes.com
Tue Apr 12 06:39:30 PDT 2011

***Vendor post***

We're announcing Author-it 5.5 is released this week! In addition to
performance enhancements, this release includes variants that behave similar
to software branching, and Author-it Reviewer. Your workflow is going to get
easier with these improvements.

If you want to see what Author-it 5.5 includes, we have a free webinar
scheduled for April 13 at 1 pm Pacific, 4pm Eastern. This webinar will also
be recorded, so if the date or time don't work for you, sign up for the
webinar and you will automatically get a link to the recording the next day.

To sign up for the free webinar, go to
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/672940120

To see all our free webinars, go to
http://www.author-it.com/index.php?page=online_events