AW: FrameMaker 10 and RoboHELP 9

Roger Shuttleworth rshuttleworth at avbasesystems.com
Thu Aug 4 06:18:06 PDT 2011

I believe what Winfried says is correct. The purpose of the integration provided in TCS is to give a "live" connection between your FM book and RoboHelp, so that if the book contents change, RH knows about it. In that case your RH project is *linked* to the FM book. Without TCS, you simply import the book into RH and forego the dynamic link that TCS gives.

I applaud your desire to single-source. You should also look at alternative solutions such as WebWorks ePublisher, Flare, and MIF2Go, as well as the TCS. TCS includes other applications that you may or may not want to spend money on.

HTH!
Roger

Roger Shuttleworth
Technical Documentation