Will FrameMaker 8 and Acrobat Pro 8.2 run on Windows 7?

Kathy Wells kwells77 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 14:12:11 PDT 2011

I can't find anything helpful on this topic on the Adobe web site. So if
you can point me somewhere or have knowledge of this, I would so
appreciate it!

They are ordering me a new laptop and it comes with Windows 7.
We have a corporate site license for FM 8 and because long term they
are moving away from FM altogether, they are not going to want to
upgrade the site license.

Also, I tried to figure out how to search the frameusers archives for this
information--is there a way to do this??

Thanks so much!
Kathy