Scripting for FM10

Veronica Kutt veronica at front-runner.com
Mon Aug 8 11:54:42 PDT 2011

Hi Judy,

There is a plug-in product called FrameScript that you can learn to write
scripts to automate your repetitive tasks. Rick Quattro is the FrameScript
guru who has available scripts to purchase and/or who can develop scripts
for you.

Visit Rick's website at

http://www.frameexpert.com/index.htm

You can purchase FrameScript at Finite Matters http://www.framescript.com/
The cost of the plug-in is only $149.95 US per license

HTH,

Sincerely,

Veronica Kütt
President
Front Runner Training, a Div. of Front Runner Publishing Solutions Inc.
416-515-0155
Call Toll free: 1-877-999-0155
veronica at front-runner.com
www.front-runner.com