combining different FM documents into one file

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 15:04:36 PDT 2011

I guess you could do it with text insets, but that wouldn't have been my first choice. If all of the content is already in FrameMaker and you are looking to create a new book with components from different versions of Frame, I would convert each piece to one version, presumably the latest version you are using, and then build a new book.

It all depends on the answer to my first statement "I think a little more information would be helpful in trying to assist in solving your problem." Couple with that, what are you trying to do and with what tools?