Setting a default scope for Track Text Edits

Roman Banks banks_roman at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 07:17:49 PDT 2011

Hi folks,

In FM10, the Track Text Edits feature enables you to select the Scope according to which Framemaker will search for text changes: either Book (default), Document, DITA MAP (for structured FM) or Selected Documents. I'm looking for a way to change the default setting - instead of "Book" I want "Document" to appear as the default scope. Does anybody know if it's possible to change this? I hope Adobe were smart enough to make it configurable via some .ini or conf. file...

Thanks for your input in advance!

Roman