Managing Word styles with macros / VBA

Veronica Kutt veronica at front-runner.com
Thu Aug 11 13:27:25 PDT 2011

Hi Whit,

One of my colleagues, Chris Greaves has worked with me in the past  on
client’s VBA projects and provided VBA training for my clients with success.
I’m sure he’ll find a solution that will help.

Thanks Veronica, for this and for thinking of me.
I have attached 3 PDF files, which may overwhelm your client, or may serve
to convince him that whatever the problem, a solution can be found.

Below is Chris’ contact information.

Chris Greaves B.Sc. Dip.Comp.; 416-621-9348
4340 Bloor Street West; Suite 401; Toronto; Ontario; CANADA  M9C 2A6
Web Site       www.ChrisGreaves.com
LinkedIn:      www.linkedin.com/in/chrisgreaves
Twitter:       http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisRewards
Newsletter:    Subscribe at www.ChrisGreaves.com
WORD Macros:   http://macrosinminutes.blogspot.com

HTH,

Sincerely,

Veronica Kütt
President
Front Runner Training, a Div. of Front Runner Publishing Solutions Inc.
416-515-0155
Call Toll free: 1-877-999-0155
 <mailto:veronica at front-runner.com> veronica at front-runner.com