OT: Batch Convert EPS to TIF

Michael Müller-Hillebrand mmh at cap-studio.de
Fri Aug 12 07:22:33 PDT 2011

Am 12.08.2011 um 15:13 schrieb Böðvar Björgvinsson:

> I am not sure whether ImageMagick can manage this on its own, but ps2edit piped to ImageMagic can do this in batch, i think.

ImageMagick can take advantage of an installed GhostScript. In an automated publishing environment I use GhostScript and ImageMagick to convert EPS or PDF into PNG, TIF would be just another option… As far as I remember it is sufficient to have them both installed and then just use the convert.exe from ImageMagick.

- Michael