Can't get a pdf file from FM 10

Cal Callahan calarts at san.rr.com
Sat Aug 13 08:58:23 PDT 2011

It's one large .fm file, not a book. Even with the pdf job option
(theoretically) saved and selected, I can't get a pdf file using either save
as or print to. Two of my cohorts also had no luck with the file.

There are unresolved cross-references and there are references to images I
thought I had removed and replaced with images imported into the file. Could
either (or both) of those be causing my problems? If not, what?

Willing to try even the least likely solutions before going through the
arduous and odious task of basically rebuilding the entire file.

One suggestion was to turn off the images and try printing again. I'm not in
the office today, but that's the first thing I'll try when I go in. Any
other thoughts?

cal