FrameMaker 9/10 Toolbars

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Mon Aug 15 11:53:07 PDT 2011

Hi Framers,

Is there any good information on making custom toolbars in FrameMaker 9 and
10? I basically figured out how to make a custom toolbar and have it show in
the View > Toolbars menu, but I am trying to find out if you can add custom
commands to the toolbar buttons. For example, I would like to have a command
that would show/hide text symbols and borders at the same time. Also, is
there a way to see the available button icons? For example, if I have to
have separate show/hide text symbol and show/hide borders buttons, I would
like to find icons that would be representative for these commands. Any help
or direction would be appreciated. Thanks.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-659-8267