Custom Commands

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Mon Aug 15 13:58:20 PDT 2011

OK, I am getting the hang of doing the custom toolbars with buttons. I can
see how custom commands have to defined in cmds.cfg. However, I am stuck on
one thing: I want to refer to the Format > Page Layout > Apply Master Pages
command, which is implemented with a .dll. I am trying this in cmd.cfg:

<Command ApplyMasterPages
   <ReservedLabel Long Apply Master Pages>
   <Definition \x???>
   <Mode All>>

I don't know what to substitute for the \x??? in the definition above. I am
not even sure if this is possible. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-659-8267
rick at frameexpert.com