Scaling images in Structured FrameMaker

Steve Pawlowskis SteveP at kaufmanco.com
Tue Aug 16 13:28:20 PDT 2011

Not sure if this is useful but since you haven't gotten any other replies...

Do both images have the same resolution (dpi)?

I import images by reference into Frame in a document that is created from a .mif file generated by a database. I still haven't figured out all aspects of how Frame handles scaling but if I specify a fixed image size and import an image with the same dimension but a different resolution (dpi) then the scaling in Frame will be two different values.