Link a colored background to a section of text so it moves as the doc flow changes?

Grant Hogarth Grant at Hedgewizard.net
Wed Aug 24 12:58:13 PDT 2011

There are two ways to do this that I know of in FM.
1) create a graphic of the backing color block, place a text rectangle
over it, and anchor the two together.  You'll need to put it in an
in-line anchored frame.
2) create a one-cell table, color the background, and insert your text
Each has advantages and disadvantages.  I'd try one of each, and then
test all your downstream mods (HTML, PDF, XML, etc.) to see what causes
the fewest problems.

Grant