Is there a way of finding which EDD has been imported into a document?

Böðvar Björgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 13:21:21 PDT 2011

When you have been developing an EDD for various versions of a set of files
(book, volumes, etc.) you soon can end up with several EDD files in
different states of developement and soon you loose control of which EDD
file was imported into which document file.

Is there a way, in FM10, to find this, a report, a log or something (I don't
see a reference to it in the document mif file)? I don't think this was
possible before, but has this been developed into the last versions of FM?
It would make my life so much easier.

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson
Iceland