Lurking colors

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Thu Dec 1 01:34:25 PST 2011

I know it's an old chestnut, but this is maybe a new twist.

I am working with a template that's had a bit of history, and has some color definitions that I *know* aren't used, such as Pantone shades. However, when I ask FrameMaker to delete such a color, it tells me it's used in the document.

Aside from searching the MIF, is there an easier way to detect where FrameMaker thinks such colors might be used? (Unused table definitions seem to be a favorite).

Thanks guys.
--
Steve