Stop number break in table

Timothy DeWees tdewees at charter.net
Thu Dec 1 05:57:11 PST 2011

More excellent suggestions, thanks!

From: Sarah O'Keefe [mailto:okeefe at scriptorium.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 7:47 AM
To: Timothy DeWees
Subject: Re: Stop number break in table

Create a unique paragraph and change the Table settings for that paragraph
in the paragraph designer (last tab on the right)...

Sarah

On Dec 1, 2011, at 4:37 AM, Timothy DeWees wrote:

Thanks, that does work. But one problem is that reduces the cell insets for
all cells in the table and causes text in other cells to run too close
together. That was an issue in the original Word document that I was tasked
to fix in the frame document. The whole document now looks great in frame, I
just can't get this one number to render correctly in the right column.

Tim