Keystroke commands for selecting tags in Save As PDF?

Theresa de Valence TdeV at bstw.com
Thu Dec 1 08:07:44 PST 2011

On 11/30/2011 10:30 PM, Combs, Richard wrote:
> Double-clicking works in both FM7.2 and FM9 (just confirmed both). I find it hard to believe that it wouldn't work in FM8. Maybe you're double-clicking too slowly? (You can test/adjust double-click speed in Control Panel>  Mouse.)

Richard, I've just tested it and it works (blush!). Do you know I
thought I tried every combination of Control+ Alt+ -- none of which worked.

The answer I liked best was Penelope's which was Shift-Click to move
everything out of Selected so that one could bring back only what was
relevant.

Thanks for all the advice,
Theresa