Stop number break in table

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 17:31:59 PST 2011

Yes the dimension you enter in the Cell Margin boxes in the Paragraph Designer gets added to the default marginn from the table format. But you can enter a *negative* value in the Cell Margin box to reduce the default margin even if the mathematical operation is an addition. It works just the way it should.

-Fred Ridder