Frame 10 XML/translation question

Michael Norton michael.norton at oracle.com
Sat Dec 3 07:47:26 PST 2011

Our company will be translating some manuals from English to Japanese. The translation service only accepts HTML and XML input and outputs the result in those same formats. I am currently using Frame 7.2. I understand Frame 10.0 works in XML.

I realize you can't give me an absolute answer, but how easy would it be to pull the translated output (in XML format) back into Frame for publishing as PDFs?

Are there any major issues with taking this approach?

Thanks.