ebooks from FM books - via robohelp or some other way?

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Tue Dec 6 11:45:45 PST 2011

I'm pretty sure that you can link RH to FM even if you're not using TCS
.. download the trial and give it a test to see how it works for you.
Also Webworks ePublisher can export to EPUB.

Other less expensive options may be ..

- save the FM files to Word, then use Calibre to convert from RTF to EPUB
- save the FM files to PDF and use one of the many available converters
to go from PDF to EPUB
- save to RTF or DOC and open in Atlantis Word Processor then output to EPUB

A list of authoring tools and converters is available here ..

    http://www.epubtest.com/resources.php

YMMV.

Cheers,

...scott