Multiple sets of page numbers...

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Wed Dec 7 01:16:14 PST 2011

Hi Scott,

I would do it with automatic numbering. If necessary in
a separate text frame.
Restart the autonumbering of p e.g. with a separate
paragraph; this could be the title paragraph of a new part.
Continue the autonumbering for b throughout all files in
the book (or just use the page number variable).

Best regards

Winfried