ebooks from FM books - via robohelp or some other way?

rebecca officer rebecca.officer at alliedtelesis.co.nz
Tue Dec 6 13:25:50 PST 2011

Hi everyone

Thanks for the answers! We'll look into that bunch of tools.

WebWorks sounds especially promising, given that it'd preserve our
formatting well.

Cheers
Rebecca

>>> On 7/12/11 at 09:42, "Eichelberger, Mark"
<Mark.Eichelberger at fiserv.com> wrote:

It did seem pretty straight forward.  The project needed to be tweaked
a bit for tables and some bullet points to display properly in the epub
output, but other than that, it came across OK.

Mark