documentation best practices

Dick Spierings d.spierings at fluidwell.com
Wed Dec 7 03:19:57 PST 2011

Why can't you simply add a main section called "Future developments" or alike to your book(s) and sum up the future developments there (and add a reference to the current AS IS situation)?
That would not conflict with the actual AS IS content and still please the marketing request (cause that's what it is!)

Vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Dick Spierings
User Documentation

 +31 (0)413 343786