FM 10 Tab Scrolling Arrows Disappeared

Nancy Allison maker at verizon.net
Fri Dec 9 11:53:22 PST 2011

Hi, Dimi.

The strange thing is, I had those scrolling arrows until yesterday, and I've been using FM10 since the spring. Something made them disappear and I can't figure out what.

I've cycled through all the possible file displays that are controlled by the little icon at the top of the window, but nothing has brought back the arrows.

--Nancy