AW: Question about Finalyzer

Maike Roeder roeder at squidds.de
Wed Dec 14 00:35:14 PST 2011

Hi Pat,

Yes, you can download and install Finalyser (for FM10) (http://www.finalyser.de/en/finalyser.html) and you will have a 30 day trial version with full functionality. After the 30 days, a couple of things will remain free:
- Module: Formats
- Module: Encoding in Marked Area (FM10)
- ExtendScript: Open Book with Protocol (FM10)
- ExtendScript: Bridge: Thumbnail (CS4/5)

If you consider buying Finalyser, please contact us directly or use the order form: http://www.squidds.de/downloads/preislisten/Pricelist+Orderform_V2_FINALYSER_GB_Nov2011_Squid_Kor5a_verteilt.pdf

Also, we recently released Finalyser TERM CHECK and Finalyser CMS/DMS.

Have a nice day!
Maike