Batch PDF processing for enabling commenting in acrobat reader

Susan.Ewald at rsa.com Susan.Ewald at rsa.com
Thu Dec 22 10:14:44 PST 2011

Regarding Craig's suggestion:

"However, maybe there is a simpler solution. Doesn't just saving a FM file as
a PDF using File>SaveAs Review  PDF>Enable Commenting in Reader accomplish
what is wanted?  If saved that way to begin with, there is no need to batch
the resulting PDFs. Someone more familiar with Extendscript than I might
also comment on the feasibility of using that to operate on a series of FM
files in a folder to accomplish this SaveAs function."

This is exactly how I create a PDF for review. Reviewers can highlight, comment, etc., then save the PDF with their comments.

Susan