Free webinar Wed

Sharon Burton sharon at anthrobytes.com
Tue Feb 1 14:41:52 PST 2011

***Vendor post***

If you've been wondering how Author-it tools might help in a Technical
Publications group, Author-it has a webinar for you.

Feb 2 2011: 8 AM Pacific
Author-it for Technical Publications
This live demo covers using Author-it in multi-person technical publication
groups. See the tips and tricks to help your projects stay on track.

If you're interested in this webinar, even if you can't attend live, click
here to register <https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/299281913>
(https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/299281913). If you miss the webinar,
a link to the recording will be sent to you the next day.

While I'll be showing Author-it, I'll be focusing on workflow and larger
groups and how it works in that environment.

Hope to see you there!

sharon

Sharon Burton

Product Evangelist, Author-it