Shortcut for "Repeat last"?

Jeff Coatsworth jeff.coatsworth at jonassoftware.com
Wed Feb 2 11:00:52 PST 2011

Yes, me too - however I found that tweaking my maker.ini file to paste text (unformatted) solved the issue of having to save the Word doc to text & then copy/paste). The other "downside" to FM10's F6 function is that unlike Word, it will still pop confirmation dialogs rather than just repeating the last command & response. So you still end up clicking or hitting enter to confirm what you want to do (I notice this most when dealing with rows in tables).