Shortcut for "Repeat last"?

Pinkham, Jim Jim.Pinkham at voith.com
Wed Feb 2 14:17:59 PST 2011

Well, there is still this collection of files, so it looks like the
business continues:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\FrameMaker9\fminit\configui\cmds.cfg
C:\Program Files\Adobe\FrameMaker9\fminit\configui\mathcmds.cfg
C:\Program Files\Adobe\FrameMaker9\fminit\configui\sample.cfg
C:\Program Files\Adobe\FrameMaker9\fminit\configui\wincmds.cfg

Jim