thin black line on some images

Gray, Steven (EPS) sagray at tycoelectronics.com
Wed Feb 2 05:55:07 PST 2011

Well, now...let's see. First, I'm not starting from AI. Rather, it's an Interleaf-Quicksilver file, and exporting to EPS just isn't a happy experience. Using the AI format seems to provide the cleanest overall experience for both raster and vector graphics (or a mix of both). Plus, importing EPS into Framemaker generates only a gray box. I need to add callouts and other textual information, so not seeing the artwork on the page isn't an option.

-Steve-