Formatting of multi-marker indexes...

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Wed Feb 2 14:12:52 PST 2011

Hi Richard...

Thanks for the very detailed explanation. I should have provided a bit
more info on this. I do understand how indexes are formatted and
generated, but what I was hoping for was that there was some way to
assign unique IX reference flows to each marker type and in some way
have this assign different Level<N>IX para tags .. I assumed this wasn't
possible, and it sounds like this is the case. I was hoping to avoid
manually assigning character formatting to each entry.

Frank's semi-automated approach to adding the character formatting is
interesting, but it would be great if this could be done based on marker
type to reference page mapping.

Cheers,

...scott