Windows 7 - Snap

mkopen mkopen at transversant.ca
Thu Feb 3 07:04:44 PST 2011

Dear all,
Windows 7 has this fairly useful windows sizing capability, 'Snap' in
Windowese. AFAIK it works with Acrobat 9, Frame 8 and earlier; none of the
programs that are clad in the new grey Stalin gothic, I mean, Adobe GUI, will
allow that much usefulness, including Frame 9. Does anybody know of a secret
switch to turn this back on? (BTW, I preferred the Ctrl-click option for
selecting windows for side-by-side display in Win 2K to Vista, but that's now
gone from Win 7). And what about Frame X and Acrobat 10, which I don't have
installed yet. Have they come to their senses?

Cheers,
Mike