Registration marks missing

White, Scott SWhite at alamark.com
Mon Feb 7 08:31:08 PST 2011

My document is 8.5 x 11. I'm printing to an exaggerated page size 11 x17
to show the bleeds.
This is the way I have done it in years past.
I know its got to be something I'm doing in this new version. I've got
to be missing a step.

Scott White
Manager - Content and Print Media
Belmont, NC - 704-398-5752

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use
of the intended recipient and may contain information that is
privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the
intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that distribution, disclosure,
printing, copying, storage, modification or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this transmission is strictly prohibited. Delivery of
this message to any person other than the intended recipient shall
not compromise or waive such confidentiality.  If you have received
this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by
return email and delete the message and any attachments from
your system. Messages sent to or from this contact will be
recorded and are subject to archival, monitoring, and/or disclosure
to someone other than the recipient.