Technical Communication Upgrade Install

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 11:36:46 PST 2011

I'd definitely uninstall 1.3 first because only Frame can co-exist with an
old build. All the other programs require an uninstall.

Further, I'd use something like RevoUninstaller (either the free one or the
pro version) to double check the Adobe uninstalls and do a system check for
stuff that didn't get cleanly uninstalled. I love it.

If, by chance, you're still running XP, definitely install the Microsoft
Hotfix for all PostScript printers too, probably between the uninstall and
the new install. It applies to all PS printers, including the logical
Acrobat printer.
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=952909
--

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358