FM 7.1 compatibility

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 11:20:24 PST 2011

FM generally will work fine with Acrobat X, but SaveAs PDF won't work
from within FM because the location of the Acrobat files have changed
over the last three releases.

Probably way past time to upgrade FM to the current release too,
especially if you want to import those Office 2010 docs cleanly....

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.