OT: PDF Compare

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 00:32:11 PST 2011

They should try changing the comparison options. The is a lot of
flexibility in the options, but as usual with Adobe products, they are
not very intuitive. Meaning, it's hard to figure out from the
descriptions in the GUI.

One set of options shows differences based on the appearance in the doc,
even if the text matches. So if in one doc the line spaces is larger
than the other, everything will be marked a s a change. The other option
is based on text differences.

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer