FM9 and 3D images in PDFs

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Wed Feb 16 11:41:22 PST 2011

Hi Alison,

Right Hemisphere had a plug-in for FM that allowed for the importation
of 3D objects that could then be manipulated in PDF. The client was
called Deep View and you could take CAD files and drop them into the
FM file.

This explains the process:
http://righthemisphere.com/support/kb/index.php?action=article&id=1332&relid=5

I don't know if the plug-in is still being supported in FM and you
might also need additional support in Acrobat. Probably you would need
at least version 9 of Acrobat too.

Here is info about PDF publishing with Deep Exploration:
http://www.righthemisphere.com/support/help/pmi/pdfp_release_notes.html

HIH
Alan