Adobe Pro 7 and Windows 7

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 09:47:53 PST 2011

I assume he means Adobe Acrobat Professional 7.

Given it was released in 2005 and is now 3 versions behind the current
version, I doubt it works with Windows 7 and it's doubtful that Adobe
is supporting it with an update. You can ask them, but honestly, I'd
upgrade to Acrobat X.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood