Add PDF links in Word

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Mon Feb 21 13:02:10 PST 2011

Hi Rick,

 From my Mac in Office 2008 :

Highlight the displayed text then go to Insert > Hyperlink.

Opens the Insert Hyperlink dialog and in there you can insert links to
web pages, other documents, and mailto's. The text displayed is what
was highlighted.

Now, I don't know that the equivalent would be in the Windows version
but I assume something similar.

HIH
Alan

--