Frame Light, what's the potential market?

Tori Muir tmuir at spot-on-creative.com
Tue Feb 22 13:47:22 PST 2011

On the other hand, faced with clients who keep asking me to port their
Frame manuals into Word so they can make text edits, I would welcome a
relatively inexpensive 'Frame Light" product. As it presently stands,
clients will not buy Frame, and find PDF markup cumbersome for extensive
edits. It's not a case of them wanting to pull the project into Word --
they know Frame has superior long doc handling/numbering/cross
refs/indexing/PDF-generation, and are happy to pay us to format in Frame
to gain access to those benefits in the manuals. But they don't want to
buy a $1000 program to be able to edit more easily.

Tori Muir
tmuir at spot-on-creative.com • 650.430.8674
www.spot-on-creative.com