Frame Light, what's the potential market?

Brad Anderson brad at frameusers.com
Tue Feb 22 14:20:50 PST 2011

I, too, have wished for the capability for more than 10 years and have requested it numerous times from Adobe.   This would be one way to bring back the Mac version--add FrameMaker lite to the App store.  I think a price point of $99 or less would be great.   There are too many of our clients that end up porting their documents back and forth from Word to FrameMaker.   This is due to licensing costs, training, and Word just has better (and more easily used) functions for tracking and editing changes.

I think it was a mistake for FrameMaker 10 not to include ePub output directly from FrameMaker.  I can output an ePub straight from InDesign or straight from Apple Pages, but I need the full TCS3 to output ePub through RoboHelp.

Here's hoping for a FrameMaker lite...

Brad