Scrolling in Framemaker

Britton Hansen (bwhansen) [IMFT] bwhansen at imftech.com
Tue Jan 4 10:08:06 PST 2011

Andrew,

I use the Freewheel.exe application (google "freewheel scrolling") to
provide scrolling for Framemaker 7.
It also provides scrolling for (some) other applications that do not
normally support scrolling.

-Britton Hansen

----------------------------
Dear, FrameMaker users,

I have to use on my computer at same time two versions of Adobe
FrameMaker
7th and 9th.

After installing of the 9th version in the 7th version scrolling stopped
work, in version 9 scrolling works correctly.

While I work more in it in the 7th version, it gives a lot of
inconvenience.

There is Windows XP SP3 on the computer. I try to use the latest version
of
drivers for the mouse - it did not help :(

Is it possible to fix this problem: that scrolling could work in 7th
and
9th version?

Thanks in advance!

Andrew