Ann: FrameMaker 10, TechSuite3, FMS10 + FINALYSER are available

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 05:50:01 PST 2011

At 05:23 -0800 11/1/11, Writer wrote:

>In addition, I just noticed that info about FM 10 is now on the Adobe site.
>
>http://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker.html

Interesting... I see the datasheet claims '...a new, intuitive user interface to
easily create unstructured, structured, and XML/DITA content.' Leaving aside the split infinitive, I wonder whether this implies that they have abandoned the FM 9 interface, which no-one seemed to like much.

A new book interface is also claimed, as well as a structured app wizard and built-in scripting .

--
Steve