Flare vs Frame

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 13:58:22 PST 2011

There is no native CHM conversion, merely save as HTML. You *can* save
as HTML and then create all of your TOC/IX/keyword files, manage map
IDs, and then compile it all outside of FM using HTML Help Workshop or
another product with the compiler, but you also might have better uses
of your time.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood